Job Location: The position requires travel to various locations in the Leduc/Edmonton area (AB). Travel expenses paid by the employer when the job site is outside of Leduc.
Salary: $31 – $38 / Hour (based on experience; salary increases as per Company policy).
Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal, Full-Time, 44 to 50 hours/week, Morning, Day, Weekend, Overtime, Evening
Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
Benefits: Disability, Dental, Group Insurance Benefits
Languages: Basic English
Education: Not required
Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods
Own tools and equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty
Work Setting: Sidewalks and curbs, Commercial, Industrial
Personal Suitability: Team Player, Attemtion to detail
Type of Materials: Colours and sealers, Hardners and expoxies
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade,
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement,
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete,
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools,
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms.
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces.
Additional Information: May operate skid steer (<10% of work hours). Experience with skid steer not required.
How to apply
By Email: email@example.com
By mail: 7510 – 42 Street, Leduc, AB T9E 0R8
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply
Job Type : Seasonal
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : General