RMC Group of Companies
RMC Group of Companies is family owned and has been supplying concrete and related services since 1994. RMC Group of Companies is locally owned and operated and is one of Western Canada’s largest independent concrete providers. With such rapid expansion, there is ample opportunity for growth and development for employees. Come be a part of our growing team!
We are looking for a skilled, responsible, and dependable Industrial Millwright to work at our west plant in Edmonton, AB.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wages and vacation time
- Full scope benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, RRSP, etc.)
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee perks and discounts
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to plant equipment
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment when required for repair or transportation
- Move equipment to appropriate site for repair or maintenance •Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required for efficient and safe operation
- Perform manual labour responsibilities throughout the plant when needed
- General housekeeping and yard work
- Other duties as assigned
- 3rd or 4th year apprentices or Journeyman license
- 2+ prior years experience
- CSTS Certification (preferred)
- WHIMIS training
- Prior experience on concrete plants (preferred)
Hours of Work:
Hours of work in this position may vary. Overtime may be required.
Applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as part of the hiring process.
RMC Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates without discriminating on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, mental or physical disability or pardoned criminal conviction.
Interested candidates can apply HERE
Job Type : Full-Time